Mission Statement: Created in 1994, the mission of the Political Council is to provide information and access for its membership on election news and information, candidates, and the overall political environment in Florida. It is not an entity used to engage in endorsements, electioneering communication or polling/focus groups.
Political Council member benefits include:
- Candidate Evaluation Process: Candidate Interviews allow our members the opportunity to meet the many new faces running for office around the state and to begin their working relationship with those being elected to office.
- Quarterly Statewide Briefings: Held four times a year, members will get updated on the very latest data and analysis on all things Florida politics including polling, demographics, candidates, and campaign finance data.
- Outline of Races Guide: Our members are provided with an Outline of Races booklet periodically throughout the election year that summarizes each candidate and provides pertinent details such as personal and professional information, campaign finance data, latest voter registration data and demographics.
- Email Communications: Members are provided with updates on current political news and campaign updates, rapid delivery of hot political happenings as they occur and election results and analysis.
- Exclusive Political Council Events: These periodic events such as Candidate Meet & Greet luncheons or election day events are designed to keep members up-to-date on political issues, candidates, and general political updates.
AIFPC Annual Dues are $8,000 | Only corporate members of AIF are eligible to participate.
Print Friendly AIF Political Council Information
Coordinating Business for Florida's Political Future
For more information about the AIF Political Council, please contact Tom Feeney at 850.224.7173 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.