A Marketplace by Manufacturers, for Manufacturers
Associated Industries of Florida (AIF), and its partner, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), the largest manufacturing trade association in the United States, are pleased to introduce you to the Manufacturers Marketplace, a first-of-a-kind digital marketplace designed to bolster manufacturers in the United States.
- By Manufacturers, For Manufacturers - With access limited to traditional manufacturers, plus significant buyers in the manufacturing supply chain, such as utilities and transportation.
- Extensive Database - Featuring detailed information on more than 300,000 large and small manufacturers in every industrial sector and in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, including almost 18,000 in Florida.
- Interactive Listings - As manufacturers access the Manufacturers Marketplace, they are prompted to search and then claim or add their listing. From there, registered users are prompted to expand their listings with detailed information, including additional locations, processes, certifications, equipment, capacity, and much more. As businesses add information to the listings, the Manufacturers Marketplace becomes an even more powerful tool.
FIND. GET FOUND. ALL IN ONE PLACE.
- For Buyers – Tap into a world of hundreds of thousands of manufacturers and within seconds find ones perfectly suited to fill your needs – across the country or across the street. Searchable by location, size, NAICS, SIC, as well as the additional information added by users – processes, certifications, equipment, capacity, etc. – to help you identify and engage with the best possible partner for your unique supply chain needs.
- For Sellers – Or use the Manufacturers Marketplace to increase your visibility and have your business discovered in unique, specific ways by potential business partners.
- All in One Place -- A powerful tool with the most comprehensive search capability to enable manufacturers of all sizes, sectors and points in the supply chain to find and be found, mitigate risk for their business, and increase visibility among the largest pool of potential partners. Quickly. Effortlessly. Every Time.
As the official marketplace of AIF and the NAM, ours is the most complete marketplace in the country whether you are buying or selling. For more information, or to sign up for a demo of the Manufacturers Marketplace visit:
Membership Makes Access a Breeze
Participation in the Manufacturers Marketplace is separate from membership. Non-member subscription fees are $2,500 annually, while eligible members of AIF or the NAM have unlimited access to the most complete manufacturing search engine of its kind for just $500 annually. To get your member discount, simply contact AIF or the NAM. At AIF, you may contact Julie Ferick, Coordinator – Membership, at (850) 224-7173 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your business is not yet a member of AIF or the NAM, please contact either one today to discuss membership. Then you can take full advantage of the exclusive membership pricing and gain complete access to the Manufacturers Marketplace: